Saturday 5 October 2013

Reply from Fiona McLeod (SNP)

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Can I begin by saying that as a MSP I have no locus in planning decisions and very little influence with East Dunbartonshire Council so I urge you to contact your local councillors.  My office can give you their contact details if you wish.

That said, I react with concern to this information.  One of the beauties of living in my constituency is the green spaces and the wildlife they support.  We should treasure these not only for themselves but for the Wellbeing they promote.  I know that my SNP colleagues on the council share this view and I am sure they will be arguing against this sort of development.

The council is currently consulting on the Main Issues Report for the next Local Plan.  Would you like me to send you the details of the consultation meetings?
Yours sincerely

Fiona McLeod MSP
Strathkelvin & Bearsden

No comments:

Post a Comment